Thursday, October 7, 2010

Tim Burton

Hi!
I wanted to tell you about Tim Burton. I'm sure you all have seen films directed and produced by him, such as Alice in Wonderland, or some less famous, for example Mars Attack orBeetlejuice. And also animation movies, for instance, The Corpse Bride. But he also writes poems. Many funny and short poems with really cool drawings. And so, I wanted to give you a page link to this book: The melancolyc Death of Oyster Boy.
There is also a video that I love about Vincent Price, a famous horror movies actor that acted in many films based on books by Edgar Allan Poe, a very important American writer of the XIX century. The narrator's voice is Vincent Price's.
Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Julia!
    Your post was really interesting, thank you for sharing.
    I didn't know Tim Burton wrote poetry! I liked the poem 'Robot Boy.'
    Quick corrections:
    --Edgar Allan Poe is spelled thus
    --'American' should be capitalized in the phrase 'American writer'

    Keep writing! I look forward to the next post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent Julia! And very interesting! (as always)

    ReplyDelete