Monday, November 8, 2010

María

Hi! I wanted to tell you about one friend called María. I I met her last year, her father is a friend of my mother since they went to school. Her mother is from Chicago and her father is from García Lorca’s family.

María is very cheerful and talkative. I think she is quite optimistic. I would also say she’s openminded and flexible. She can be possesive, but just a little bit.

She likes almost the same things as I do: the same music, comics...

María has a little sister called Nora; she is kind of noisy, and everywhere she sees a guitar she goes there and starts to sing. Nora can be really stubborn when she wants, and she is quite possesive. Her parents say María is very generous with Nora.

Well, I’m done. See you next week!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Julia,
    Hope you've had a good weekend. I like your post. Nice use of the adjectives we learned in class!!

    A few small corrections:
    --In the second line, it would be better to say: 'I met her last year...' instead of 'I knew her last year...'
    --The third paragraph should read: 'She likes almost the same things that I do...' You would use 'I' instead of 'me' in this structure -- I can explain more in class.

    Keep up with your writing! You have a lot of talent.
    See you soon,
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Job Julia!

    You write really well

    Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete