Saturday, December 11, 2010

Camp at Guijo


Some weeks ago, sixth graders, Angel and Javier went to a Language Inmersion week at a camp in a place called Guijo de Ávila. It was in november in Salamanca, so it was really cold. Even with this time, I think we all had fun.

We had English lessons everyday. In this lessons we did experiments, studied new words, made posters and played games; of course, all this stuff was taught by the camp’s English teachers.

But there were also monitors, who taught us some sports such as canoeing, hiking, climbing and sailing.

To the camp went another school from a village in Galicia called Sobrada.We all made friends very quickly. My cabin mates were very kind, funny and friendly.

At night time, just after dinner, we all played games, for example, one in which we had to guess who assesinated “Abbot Berengorio”. That moment was really fun for all of us.

We just had one hour and a half of lessons with Angel and Javier, time when we painted and wrote e-mails to our parents.

It was a very full and fun week.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you enjoy it a lot Julia, and, how I see, you made may friends, I am wrong? I hope not, but if I am, tell me how many friends did you made.
    See you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete