Thursday, December 30, 2010

ABC Museum


Hi!
The day before yesterday I went to this museum that has just opened on Amaniel street called ABC Museum.

The ABC journal was the most famous newspaper during the twentieth century. Many artists illustrated it.
In the museum you can see all the drawings and paintings pulished on the pages of the ABC newspaper and its magazine, Blanco y Negro between 1920 and 1970.

I liked the exhibition a lot because it has many drawings, paintings and comic strips all of them really beatiful.

If you go, I hope you like and enjoy it.
Bye!



1 comment:

  1. Very interesting Julia! I hope you had a lot of fun!

    Only a few things:
    * "has just opened in Amaniel street"--> "has just opened ON Amaniel street"

    * "ABC newspaper and it's magazine" --> "ABC newspaper and its magazine" No apostrophe

    * exibbition --> exhibition

    I like your composition. Keep writing like this!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete